Matt’s Universal Arm Kit:
Matt’s Arm Lifting Tools are modular and can be assembled into various configurations to meet your needs.
Matt’s Arm All-Inclusive Universal Kit includes all 6 configurations and will work with Face Mounts and Leg Mounts on Monopole, Guyed, or Self-Support Towers and includes all the following equipment:
1 – Beam Assembly
1 – Mast Pipe Assembly
1 – Non-Mast Pipe Assembly
4 – Monopole adapters for bridle and baskets
4 – Monopole Chain tensioners with chains & wire rope sling
4 – Face Mount Bent Sleeves for Leg Clamps
4 – Face Mount Leg Clamps
2 – Face Mount Bridle/Basket Bent Sleeves
2 – 56” x 4” Face Mount Box Beams
2 – 84” x 4” Face Mount Box Beams
2 – Face Mount Leg Stub Extensions
1 – Face Mount Leg Stub Bracing Kit
4 – Leg Mount Clamps for Bridle and Basket
4 – Leg Mount Horizontal Bracing
4 – Leg Mount Clamps for Horizontal Bracing
Interactive Load Chart Calculator (One Year Subscription $250 value)
Matt’s Universal Arm Kit:
Matt’s Arm Equipment may be purchased as a Universal Kit or individual configurations depending on the contractor’s needs and market. Please contact us for specific pricing packages.
- Beam Assembly – Used in All configurations — Total Weight 135 lbs. Aluminum Beam – 7’ Long – See beam options below. Beam is designed for two-part rigging.
Chain Assembly – attaches beam to bridle, WLL 12,000 lbs.
Vertical Bracing – two braces which attach to the bridle and basket to further stabilize the mounts and distribute the load.
- Mast Pipe Assembly – provides headroom over the tower – Used in Configurations 1, 3, 5 Total Weight 220 lbs.
10’ Aluminum Mast Pipe (or optional 8’ aluminum mast pipe with 2’ steel extension**)
Bridle, Basket, Bearing Collar
Lifting Frame for Mast Pipe
- Non-Mast Pipe Assembly – Used between sectors without the mast pipe in Configurations 2, 4, and 6 – Total Weight 55 lbs.
Bridle and Basket
- Monopole Configuration 1, 2 (Wt. ~ 130 lbs.)
- Face Mount Configuration 3, 4 (Wt. ~ 300 lbs.)
- Leg Mount Configuration 5, 6 (Wt. ~ 120 lbs.)
Optional & Custom Equipment:
- Adapters for 60° angle leg towers: 8 clamps – $1,500.00. Unique towers may require additional hardware. Contact us to discuss.
- **Mast Pipe Option: An 8’ (expanding extension to 10’) mast pipe. This allows the mast pipe to be installed in heights ranging from 8’ to 10’. The cost of this mast pipe in place of the standard 10’ mast pipe adds $750.00 to the cost of the kit. (Wt. ~ 40 lbs.)
- 2 Weather resistant Storage/Shipping crate (24”W x 18”H x 96”L) $450.00
Options for Beams: Select Beam option for your purchase.
Option 1a: 7’ Standard aluminum channel beam with 5 working rope sheaves between channels that have a WLL ranging from 900 lbs. to 1600 lbs.
Option 1b: Wire Rope sheaves upgrade for standard beams: $1,500.00.
Option 2: 7’ Aluminum channel beam. Two Rock Exotica 2.6 (included) synthetic rope pulleys hang below the beam on pull-off bars which can be moved in 6” increments along the beam Rope pulleys may be replaced by the purchaser with wire rope pulleys if a wire rope winch system is used.
Additional Beam Assembly: $8,500.00 – Includes Beam, Long Link Chain and Vertical Braces.
Advantage – Expands the use of the kit (Example one crew using Configuration 2 and a different crew can be using a Configuration 3).
Interactive Load Chart Calculator, specifically designed for Matt’s Arm by Bill Griswold, PE. Please see the example of the Load Chart Calculator on our website. This is a subscription based excel spreadsheet. One year subscription is included with the purchase of a Matt’s Arm Kit.
This tool is helpful in creating the Rigging Plan and is designed “to put the engineer in the Rigger’s back pocket” – when the intended plan doesn’t work and other options are necessary, the ILCC allows the on-site Rigger to choose the safest options for installing Matt’s Arm and for hoisting. As he is able to input accurate tower data and dimensions in the ILCC it will indicate “passing” or “failing” scenarios.
1-Year Limited Warranty is included with the purchase of Matt’s Arm Kit.
2-Year Limited Warranty includes 1 free re-training session at our Murfreesboro location. $2,500.00
A down payment of 30% required with Order, balance due on delivery. Prices are firm for 30 days from the date of quote. Tax and Shipping not included.